To all of our FHV Health Patients,
At FHV Health, the health and well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority. We are constantly monitoring the situation and following all guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and our State and Local Health Departments. We would like to share the following information with you in regards to COVID-19 and the steps you can take.
If you have a fever, cough or are short of breath, or other pneumonia type symptoms please do not come into an FHV Health office or center. Due to shortage of proper safety equipment and testing, we are unable to perform these tests in our facilities.
Please visit one of the Emergency Departments listed below for proper testing and treatment:
- South Lake Hospital — Blue Cedar22316 US-27Leesburg, FL 34748
- UF Health — Leesburg HospitalFormerly Leesburg Regional Medical Center600 E Dixie AveLeesburg, FL 34748
- UF Health — The Villages®Formerly The Villages® Regional Hospital1451 El Camino RealThe Villages, FL 32159
- UF Health — The Villages®, Brownwood ER3800 Meggison Rd.The Villages, FL 32163
- Ocala Health — Summerfield ER14193 US-441Summerfield, FL 34491
- Advent Health — Waterman1000 Waterman WayTavares, FL 32778
We will continue to provide updates as available.
If you have had any exposure to the COVID-19 virus and are not having any symptoms, you should quarantine yourself in your home for 14 days. If during that time you experience any symptoms, contact your local health department.
Do not go to your physician’s office if you are experiencing these symptoms. FHV Health does not have kits for testing of the COVID-19 virus.
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and are committed to being responsive to the needs of our patients and staff as the situation evolves. In addition to our regular cleaning procedures, increased sanitation measures are being added to all locations with extra attention to high patient traffic areas.
If you have an appointment scheduled and would like to reschedule, please call us at 352-728-6808 and press 2.
Contact your local or state health department or the COVID-19 Call Center at 1-866-779-6121 for more information.
Thank you for being part of the FHV Health family.